Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Original GEROVITAL H3 Tablets (Pills) and Injections (Ampoules) Review


I can say a lot of Ana Aslan and Gerovital H3, a real elixir of youth, my grandma used it, my mom used it, I used it, it is fashionable in Romania and all over the world. The most important thing is to buy just from romanian authorized supplier. 

I bought original GEROVITAL H3 only from authorized supplier CALIN GH ALEXANDRU P.F.A Company. You can contact them direct... Phone: +40723141550 (whatsapp/viber/telegram) and his official GEROVITAL H3 pages are www.gerovitalcosmetic.com or 
http://originalgerovital.blogspot.com / 
E-mail: sales@gerovital-gh3.com

I used the famous Gerovital H3, 2 tablets per day for 24 days followed by a break of one month, after which we resumed taking two pills a day for 24 days followed by a break for a month, and so for a 6 months time.It is important to apply the most intense treatment, consisting of a combination tablets therapy with an injectable treatment that provides more effect. Next year I repeat the treatment but I had an injectable treatment combined with tablets. One injection per day in total 12 injections per month, next month 2 tablets daily, and so on for 24 days, then one month break, so it took me 6 months time to do the treatment. I did this treatment for 3 years time for rheumatic problems.I can say I felt very good, my brain was very quiet, I felt relaxed all the time, my body it was like perfect, I did not have any pain, even critical period for women was set to maximum.It’s the truth. Gerovital H3 has stimulants regeneration processes in the tissue liver, mucosal gastric and bone marrow. Also, Gerovital H3 in action it produces physiological and morphological regeneration of striated muscle and peripheral nerves. Over the years, thousands of people have tested this product and found that the aging process is slowed by about 40%. Among the personalities who had this treatment were: Sir Winston Churchill, Claudia Cardinali, Mao Zedong, Charles de Gaulle, Pablo Picasso, Charlie Chaplin, Marlene Dietrich, Konrad Adenauer, Aristotle Onassis, John F. Kennedy. Administration of Gerovital H3 injections can cause allergic reactions in patients with hypersensitivity to any components of the product, such as rash, pruritus, to anaphylactic shock, thus, you must make a test before starting treatment, very little serum is injected, if you are allergic to procaine, you should not follow this treatment. The treatment must be done under medical supervision, it is very important as in the first stage of your treatment to be assisted by a doctor for who will prescribe for you the correct dose. For me the only problem with Gerovital H3 and I mean the injectable is that injections hurt !!!!!!!!!
My grandmother used Gerovital H3 to treat memory loss and a brain disorder, it has the role to improve her brain decline and neurodegenerative diseases and my mother for a heart disease. Gerovital is very good, then in Romania (I think now) they were geriatric physicians who were prescribing how to use Gerovital H3, and I urge those who are interested in following a treatment with Gerovital H3 to go to a doctor to prescribe regimen working for the affection given to each. My geriatric physician moved to France, at the request of several patients in this country.Procaine injection stimulates the production of dimethylaminoethanol – salt, which when present in the body, produce a return memory, improves sleep, produce clear thinking and a state / general feeling of health. Gerovital H3 is the elixir of eternal youth, a treatment that does not extend not only our lives but preserve even the beauty. This “compensatory mechanisms” created by professor doctor Ana Aslan is the first brand of anti-aging products in the world.Ana Aslan lived up to 92 years the elixir of youth worked for her and so many people.

1 comment:

Rediscover Your Youth With Gerovital H3 Tablets (Pills) and Injections (Ampoules)

Where to buy original GEROVITAL H3 Dr Ana Aslan? www.gerovitalcosmetic.com www.originalgerovital.blogspot.com E-mail: sales@gerovital-gh3....